12 August 2016

Looking for the right health insurance

Last month, i was browsing through a list of health insurance for my small family - myself, my wife and my baby.

I was looking for a premium of 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs.

I wanted to go with the minimum premium as possible and preferably one with EMI payments.

Finally, after going through a list of websites which compared different insurance companies for me.

The websites that i checked included:

1. buy.insuranzone.com
2. coverfox.com

I also went to the individual insurance company website for the same.
I also searched search engines for guides on taking the right insurance.

And finally, i went with Religare Health Insurance directly from http://www.religarehealthinsurance.com/

The sum insured is for 5 lakhs for the 3 of us.

The premium comes to around 11,000 p.a.

The following reasons led me to choosing the Religare Care plan:

1. No room limit
2. Free health check up right from the first year
3. Availability of cashless hospital network in my own city
4. Restore benefits

Others reasons that contributed to me choosing the plan include
1. option to pay in EMI (extra bank charges though)



No comments:

Post a Comment