02 October 2014

Jokes

The bus was crowded when a fat lady entered, "wasn't some gentleman going to offer me a seat". Very small man got up and said shyly, "I'm willing to make a small contribution."

                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CUSTOMER: Waiter, I've got only one piece of meat.

WAITER : Just a moment sir, i will cut it into two.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DENTIST :Please stop howling. I haven't touched your tooth yet.

PATIENT : I know, but you are standing on my foot.

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DINER : I'll have what the man at the next table is having.

WAITER : Okay, but i don't think he'll be too happy about it.

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment